Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What love looks like - Quad Cities Engagement Photographer

There are times when I have seen love...tangible love. I am a huge fan of photographing couples. I think it is in those moments that I feel like I could almost reach out and TOUCH love. Engagement sessions are pretty much the epitome of that. It's one of my favorite things to do.

This couple was beyond that though. They JUST got engaged and came to our session with no plans or expectatations. No vision as to what they were hoping for. They just wanted me to photograph THEM, the real them...being 2 people who just happen to be madly in love.

Clearly...
 
They were beyond amazing subjects...real and just so happened to also be completely adorable!

Matt and Kara will be married this October.
This was my first meeting with the both of them.  It was fun, you guys!
They just strolled around the park with me and looked at me when I told them to look and kissed when I told them to kiss (and when I didn't even tell them to! ;)) and laughed with each other and joked with each other and were just plain awesome.
 

I loved every minute of photographing these 2.  I loved every minute of capturing their natural interaction and "realness".  I loved meeting these 2 wonderful people who will soon be united forever.

And they are smitten...both of them.  It's so clear, it's so obvious, when you are with them it feels like you can reach out and grab the love in the air.

And there is no doubt in my mind these 2 will have a long and happy life together.
And for me, it was a complete joy to feel such love in my presence for the short hour I spent with them.
 
Congratulations, Matt and Kara and thank you for allowing me the pleasure of capturing you two photographically!

No comments:

Post a Comment