Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trespassing - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I got to photograph this beautiful family at kind of a cool little spot under the arsenal bridge...only that's not where we originally planned on doing their session!

Several weeks back, I found a great location in downtown Davenport.  It was an ally that was sandwiched between 2 really nice stone and brick buildings...there was a great loading dock around the corner and perfect light.  It was my new favorite spot.

I had this family meet me there just as I had had 2 other previous families meet me there in the weeks prior.  Only this time, there was a not so friendly gentlemen in that ally who not so kindly stated that he owned the building and photographers were not allowed to take pictures there.  I had just met this family and so it was a bit uncomfortable dealing with that situation in the moment...they were awesome though and even backed me up a bit.  We graciously left and went across the street for the remainder of the session.

It wouldn't have mattered where I photographed this family though, they would have wowed no matter what the setting.  Just look at them!
 
The youngest, Ryne is 8 months old.
Oh my, I could have stolen him for sure!
Gorgeous, sweet, scrumptious!
 

CHUBBY HANDS...LOVE!
 

And he is quite adored by his family, that's for sure.

Then there is the little Diva Lainey.
She was SO MUCH FUN to photograph!  I am talking, BURSTING with personality!
 
 

15 year old Annalise was gorgeous...I mean, c'mon!
She did disclose that she isn't a huge fan of getting her picture taken, but I must say she was amazing in front of the camera and the camera LOVES her.
 
 

Not only beautiful, but an amazing big sis...

I love me some pictures of mama and daddy loves, so here ya go. :)
 

And as you can see, it's clear that Lainey is a fan of being in front of the camera!
Love it!

What a pleasure it was to photograph this stunning family.
Thank you all for trespassing for the sake of a great location and then for hiking down the road with me to find a new one when we got kicked out guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment