Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finally - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This may be the last time you see these adorable faces grace the pages of my photography blog. Not because I wouldn't love to photograph them each and every year, but because I may have pushed their mama over the edge with the uber long wait she had to endure to see these images! Finally, they are complete...just a few days short of a whole month since I took them! Eek! Missy was so sweet about having to wait, but it doesn't change the fact that I just feel awful about it!

Finally, a look at this gorgeous mommy and her 3 adorable children...
 

Someone commented on Facebook that Claire looks like a miniature Jennifer Garner...I would say that's a SPOT ON description!
I mean c'mon with those dimples!

And her twin sister, McKenna.
Loved photographing both of these beautiful girls just as much as I did a year ago!

And their big brother Brendan was as sweet as pie.  Really, he was such a trooper for a boy his age...never complained and did exactly what I asked!

He has got 2 gorgeous little sisters he'll be protecting for years to come.  Something tells me that they know they can count on him.

Let's get real for a minute though...this is what they REALLY look like when they're all together! :)
Might be one of my favorite shots of the bunch!  That super "real" moment...love it!

Thank you again, Missy for being so understanding during your long wait!
As usual, it was such a pleasure photographing you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment