Sunday, September 22, 2024

The Garza Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family is so amazing...it has been so fun getting to know them these last years.  I've now done all 3 of their kid's Senior Portraits.  They are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.  You know when you just meet a family that is just so warm and fun and genuine?  This is what you get with the Garza Family the moment you meet them.  I always look at families like this and think, "good job mom and dad!"  They have raised 3 amazing kids.

Check out their sneaks below...



















Thank you all so much for making my job so easy!  I just love having you in front of my lens and it was so fun to catch up after a few years!  Can't wait for you to see all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment