Monday, September 30, 2024

Kiley - PVHS Class of 2025 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Doing Kiley's Senior Session was kind of like doing a session with a daughter.  I love her like a daughter and loved capturing this special time in pictures for her.  I cried at the end of  her session as I remembered the days when I would keep her before/after school when she was in Kindergarten with my oldest.  I love that they have continued to be friends all these years, but man am I going to be a wreck come May as they go through gaduation!

Check out Kiley's sneaks below...


























 I love you so much, Kiley and I am so incredibly proud of you and the young woman you have grown into...even though it's hard to view you as anything other than that sweet little girl with the bob who let me color her hair purple. ;)  I know you will be wildly successful in your future endeavors.  Know that I am always here, just a phone call/text away and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.  Enjoy these last months of high school before everything changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment