Sunday, October 22, 2023

The Christ Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It almost makes me weepy as I look at these pictures.  The Christ Family has been with me from the BEGINNING when I was just starting out.  Here is proof...click the link HERE to see the first session I ever did with them in 2011, TWELVE years ago!  And while I'm hoping this isn't the last session, it is definitely the last session before Chad and Heather are empty nesters.  How has it been 12 years?!  It's families like this family that have kept me going in this career for all of these years.  I look forward to having them in front of my lens each year and have grown to truly love them as people and don't consider them just clients.  And these are so good people...I am so lucky to have been able to capture their memories for all these years.

Check out their sneaks below!





















Thank you is never enough to express my gratitude for you sticking with me all these years.  You all are such an incredible family and easily one of my favorites to have in front of my lens!  You are the best and I'm so grateful to you all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment