Monday, October 30, 2023

Leah - PVHS Class of 2024 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I could write a book about this amazing niece of mine, but I'll spare you. :)  She is amazing...period.  She is going to do amazing things, I am so proud to be her aunt.  I don't know if she had as much fun in this session as I did, but I think she had a better time than she expected! Ha!
The last several images are my personal faves, so make sure you scroll all the was down to see those!

Check out her sneaks below!



















And now onto my personal favorite shots!






I am so excited to see what you do with this life of yours!  Know that we are here to support you and love you every step of the way.  I'm so excited for this next step for you, but so sad to not have you next door like we have for all of these years.  So proud of you!!!!



 

1 comment:

  1. Love these . Leah will do amazing things. What wonderful pictures , talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete