Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Cutler Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I just ADORE this family!  I have been present as their photographer during many important moments in their lives!  Watching their adorable children grow year after year is so fun!  The only child of these 4 that I didn't get to watch and photograph as they entered this world was their oldest...and even though I wasn't there, I still just feel a connection to her too.  I'm not sure if it's because she is her mom's TWIN and because I have known her mom since I was a child having gone to school together or if it's just because she is the sweetest, but I feel connected to this family in a special way.

I love photographing them on their gorgeous property and we had the perfect evening for their session.  We even recreated an image on their gravel road that I took a couple of years ago and MY how a couple of years changes things!!! :)

Check out their Sneak Peeks below!


















Thank you guys for always being so awesome to photograph, so welcoming and kind!  I just love your family and your kids are as gorgeous on the INSIDE as they are on the outside!  Watching them grow and change is so fun!  And my wreath, Sarah!!!!  I love it so much!  You all exude love and light and joy and having you in front of my lens is such an honor!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment