Friday, October 23, 2020

Katie - Class of 2021 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

If Katie wasn't just the sweetest, I don't know who is!  She was a dream to have in front of my lens.  I just don't know how I get so lucky to have these incredible clients!  I often get the "you're going to have to tell me what to do because I have no idea how to pose" statement ALL THE TIME and it wasn't different for this beauty.  However, it was absolutely untrue!  She ROCKED it and knew just what to do for the camera!  She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside too.  I just loved getting to know her!

Check out her sneaks below!

















Thank you for spending some time with me in front of my lens.  I loved photographing you!  Best wishes as you close this chapter and enter a new chapter in college and beyond!  I know in the very short time I spent with you that you are going to be so successful in whatever you do!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment