Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Patterson Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

The Patterson Family is one of my favorite families to photograph every year!  I mean, just LOOK at them!  They are just as amazing people as they are beautiful and their kiddos are a blast to have in front of the lens!  I have photographed them for several years now and they never disappoint.  Elle and Easton have grown and changed SO MUCH since the first time they stood in front of my lens and it's so fun to see how different they are each year!  It was a gorgeous evening to capture this crew again!

Check out their Sneaks below!

















Thank you guys for trusting me to capture your all year after year!  I look forward to my hour with you every year and always smile so much as I sift through your images and edit them!  Just like every other year, I can't wait for you to see your entire gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment