Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Brus Kids - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I photographed these two (and their parents) 3 years ago almost to the day that I photographed them this year!  It was as beautiful of a fall day then as it was this day...only this year it might have been just a tiny bit cooler.  Check out how much they have changed since that session in October 2016!  That's one of the things I just love about my job...watching my families grow and change over the years.

Check out their Sneak Peeks below!













Thank you guys for choosing me to capture your memories again!  It means so much to me and I can't wait for you to see the whole gallery!  Hope you enjoyed your tacos...the kids certainly earned them!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Astonishingly user friendly site. Tremendous details offered on couple of clicks.clipping path

    ReplyDelete