Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Sierer Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family can't even count as "real" clients...they are some of our dearest friends.  Photoshoots with those I love are always so fun.  There isn't that "warm up" part of the session where the kids have to get used to me and usually I can tell a real from a fake smile AND I usually know how to get the real smiles out of the kids!  This crew is always photogenic and picture perfect.  It was so fun to let the girls try there hand at some super modeling too...I have to say, they killed it.  Love these people.

Check out their sneaks!






















Thanks guys!  My camera loved you AS USUAL!  These pictures make me smile (and some make me laugh!) just looking at them.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment