Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Patterson Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I just LOVE photographing this family so much!  They are always styled perfectly, laid back, fun and full of love and personality!  They are pretty much dream clients.  And they are just about the most adorable family too!  We had such a GORGEOUS fall day to do their session and unlike last year, there was no rain worries at all!  It was just pure fun and love in front of my lens and I was so happy about it!

Check out the Picture Perfect Patterson Family's sneaks below!

























Thank you guys for spending a little time in front of my lens again this year!  It is always so fun to work with you guys and capture your love.  You all make my job so easy!  I can't wait for you to see all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment