Thursday, August 9, 2018

Gentry - Class of 2019 - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

It must just be a requirement that if you are born in the early 2000's, you MUST be adorable and sweet and amazing in front of the camera...because I never get a Senior that is anything less!  Gentry is such a natural beauty and so sweet and my camera LOVED her!  The thing is, this girl's beauty goes so much deeper than what you see.  I feel that way about so many of my seniors that I have the pleasure to photograph.  I often don't know them before we meet the day of their session, but you know very quickly when someone is genuine and Gentry is just that.  Her beauty within comes out in her smile and the sparkle in her eyes.  There is no doubt in my mind that Gentry is going to do something very special in this world with her gifts.

See Gentry's Sneak Peeks below!

























Thank you Gentry, for putting your trust in me to capture the end of this chapter in your life!  You were so amazing to photograph!  Enjoy your last months of high school and best wishes as you enter the next chapter of your life!  I can't wait to hear about what you choose to do after high school, but I know that no matter what it is and no matter where you go, you will succeed!  You are a strong, smart and beautiful girl and have such a bright future ahead of you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment