Monday, August 6, 2018

A Hawkeye Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I have photographed Missy and her kids several times over the years now, but this year she had a different idea.  She asked if I could meet her and her children and do some pictures in Iowa City and then meet up with her extended family and do pictures of all of them INSIDE Kinnick Stadium!  Obviously I thought that was a brilliant idea!  Luckily, Missy's brother is a former Hawkeye Football player and was able to get us onto the field.  It was SO FUN!!!  I truly believe it would be cool for anyone, but for me as a die hard Hawkeye fan, it was amazing to be on that field in an empty stadium and just feel how huge it is...and it definitely made me READY for Hawkeye Football season!

This family is amazing and full of love and fun!
You don't want to miss their Sneak Peeks below!









Cousins are so fun!














I feel like dancing every time I'm in Kinnick Stadium too! ;) 







Grandma and Grandpa with their amazing grandchildren!



Thank you again Schnoor Family for inviting me to capture your memories in Kinnick Stadium!  It was such a fun experience and I cannot wait for you to see all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment