Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Leone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!  I have photographed them for several years now and I get so excited to do their portraits each year!  They are truly just great people...and beautiful to boot!  Each year it just feels more and more like I'm just getting together with friends and hanging out for an hour!  Their kindness and love and joy shows through in their pictures and I'm honored that I get to be the one to create these images for them!



And these two act like newlyweds after over a decade of marriage!  I love capturing their love!



I could photograph all of these kids every day and be so happy about it!










This series of these two peas in a pod makes me sooooo happy!  I mean, c'mon with the cuteness!  I just don't know if they could be any more fun to photograph than they already are!







They truly do love each other so much!


The boys of the family...


The girls of the family...


And boys will be boys.  When they see a sign reading "Let's Rumble"...you gotta rumble! ;)




This family is a little slice of perfection in front of my lens each year!


Thank you Leones for continuing to put your trust in me year after year!  I LA LA LOVE photographing you!  Same time next year?! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment