Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Derek - Class of 2018 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I was excited to do Derek's Senior Pictures for him because I had the pleasure of photographing his older brother a couple of years ago and I know and adore his mama, so I KNEW he would be a fun one to photograph.  I was right!  He is laid back, super sweet, just a great kid...and handsome to boot!  Also, anyone who shows up to their session in Hawkeye gear is good in my book! ;)


And dimples...anyone with dimples is going to be forced to smile a lot!  Poor Derek!  He was much more comfortable with the less smiley pictures, but as soon as I saw those dimples I was making him smile a whole lot more! Ha.











Derek plays football at Davenport West, so we created some fun football shots for him as well!








Thank you, Derek for making my job easy!  Best wishes to you as you finish your Senior year and start a new chapter of your life...as a Hawkeye???  I hope so! :)  I know you are going to do great things in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment