Friday, September 2, 2016

Tim - Quad Cities Photographer

Stepping out of my comfort zone of families, children, births, seniors and weddings is kind of fun now and again!  Tim has a body building competition in 3 weeks and needed some pictures.  I have photographed he and his lovely family a few times now so I was glad they trusted me to do these shots for him even though it isn't my typical wheelhouse.  I have to say, I could get used to doing sessions like this! ;)

I'm pretty sure I've never seen muscles quite like Tim's so up close...he pretty much can't lose the competition.  No idea what they judge on aside from being totally ripped and I would say, Tim's got that category under control!


















Thank you, Tim for being so laid back and fun to photograph.  Good luck in your upcoming competition!  Can't wait for you to see the rest of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment