Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hanna ~ Class of 2017 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Hanna is such a sweet, beautiful girl!  We had a lot of fun trying out some fun spots that I've never used before and she was game for about anything...aside from areas that were covered in insects. ;)







And this moment was quite funny!  We had a gentleman (that's being kind) actually stop in the middle of the road, back up and lean his head out the window while he watched me photographing Hanna...he may have used the term "sexy" as well.  I had to actually shoo him away saying that we did NOT want an audience!  That's a moment I won't forget!





Hanna loves soccer and so we HAD to do some fun soccer shots!




She's the first goalie I've photographed too!  So fun!


Thank you, Hanna for being so laid back and fun to photograph!  I can't wait for you to see all of your pictures! Best wishes to you as you complete your Senior year and move onto the next chapter of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment