Monday, June 27, 2016

Sisters - Quad Cities Children Photographer

I LOVE photographing these gorgeous sisters each year!

You can't get much more beautiful than these two...




This year they even had their aunts' cabbage patch dolls and I just HAD to include those in their pictures!



They are perfection in front of the camera...



Big sister is like a little model...she just LOVES having her picture taken and made my job easy!




Little sister also made my job easy by showing her adorable personality!  Don't be fooled by this shot...it was a fleeting moment that I am SO GLAD I captured...she was all smiles right after this was taken!




These two love each other so much and play so well together which also makes for incredible images!


It's been so fun to watch these two grow and change with each year that passes...can't wait to see what next year holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment