Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Gorgeous Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

What a gorgeous evening for a session with this gorgeous family!  Not only are they beautiful, but I adore how they were styled for their session.  Kelly is a pro at styling her girls (and herself!).  It was fun to see how much the girls have grown and changed since last year.


Picture perfect...


LOVE...


This ranks right up there with one of my favorite family shots I've taken.  This is strange for me too because my favorites tend to be much more candid, but there is something about this shot that I just love!


These beautiful sisters are truly perfect for pictures...always cooperative and always smiling and look at them...they are gorgeous and cannot take a bad picture!









We had some fun during the session too! :)  
I love this cute shot!


Thank you all for spending some time with me!  You are such a beautiful family...I can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment