Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The DeCook Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

How about we state the obvious first...the DeCooks KILLED it in the wardrobe category this year!

Die hard Hawkeye fans are my people...GO HAWKS! 

And I love them...they are more than friends...they are family.  We have been through so much together and I adore each of these amazing people with all my heart!

And the other obvious fact here...they are pretty much the most adorable family ever!




These two will be celebrating 10 years of married bliss next month!  I was there when they said "I do", I have seen their relationship change and grow...and 10 years later, they are still madly in love.

Obviously...



They've built such an amazing family...3 beautiful daughters...beautiful inside and out!


Oh Ava June...my boy's BFF (and future wife!) and about the sweetest almost 9 year old I've ever met!



Chloe Anne...the middle.  Athletic and girly...the daredevil.



Sophia Grace (PhiPhi)...the baby...this girl has spunk for days!



I love these 3 so much...I love watching them grow and adore that they are such great friends to my 3 boys!


Don't know what I'd do without this crew!


And my favorites...Mommy and Daddy Love pictures!








I can't NOT caption this...seriously, I giggle every time I look at it!  PhiPhi I love you so much!


I think this Hawkeye photo shoot was PERFECT for this year seeing as the Hawkeyes have a great chance of going undefeated this season!  We shall see!


We had some fun as the sun was setting on the session...


James, you might need to work on your jumping skills...


I love you guys so much!  Good work outta you all in this session! ;)
Muah!




No comments:

Post a Comment