Thursday, October 1, 2015

McKenzie - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I have photographed this lovely senior and her siblings for several years now.  I can't believe that I just got to take her Senior Portraits!

It was fun traveling up to Clinton and getting to shoot in some different locations than I have ever shot before.



It was such a perfect evening for a photo session!




My favorite part though, was going back to her farm and photographing her there.  I LOVED that they had horses we could use for the photographs!



We chatted and laughed a lot and talked about McKenzie's future plans.






So happy I've had the opportunity to photograph you so many times and thrilled I was able to capture these images for you!  Can't wait to hear about all of your future endeavors!  Best Wishes to you, McKenzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment