Friday, September 25, 2015

The Temple Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This beautiful family brought their beautiful dog along this year for pictures....love that they did. :)


I photographed them all last year and their girls have changed SO MUCH in the last year...one the best parts of my job is watching the kiddos I photograph grow and change each year.


There were lots of kisses and love going around and I was thrilled to capture it all in pictures...





Beautiful Big Sister...



The gorgeous baby of the family...



I love this image so much...I love photographing laid back families like the Temple Family...families that want pictures that capture what their real life looks like at that point in time.

This is real life and it's beautiful...


Thank you guys for standing in front of my lens again this year!  I loved photographing you again and can't wait for you to see all of the images! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment