Thursday, September 17, 2015

Leone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I always look forward to having this awesome family in front of my lens each year!

They are so photogenic and so fun to hang out with...just all around good people...


The kids are always willing models...


Love this shot of Alayna and Jonathon with their big brother, Kaleb!





You don't get much more picture perfect than this!


Ahhhhhh!  I die...LOVE pictures of couples who are so obviously in love!


Maybe my favorite mother/child picture to date...Emily is one gorgeous mom!





Alayna and Jonathon always do a good job "working it" for my camera...


Love all around!


Yet again, I had so much fun spending some time with you on this gorgeous evening!  Thank you for putting your trust in me to capture your family in pictures each year!  Just when I think you all can't get more gorgeous, you go and book another session with me and wow me year and year again!

No comments:

Post a Comment