Monday, April 6, 2015

Sophia Grace - Quad Cities Children Photographer

I adore Sweet, Spunky, Stylin' Sophia with every ounce of my being!  I got to meet here just minutes after she was born to my dearest friend and have watched her grow and change since that day!

She is so full of personality and on this day for her photo session, she was WORKING IT for the camera!

She doesn't even have to try though...she is perfection...




Those eyes...man, she can look through your soul!  That has been the case since day 1!



My heart bursts with love for her and aches that she is already 3!  Time needs to slow down!



She's definitely got the posing down...



A future modeling career?  Very likely!



As the sun set on this fun session, I couldn't help but remember what seemed like just yesterday when she entered this world to the most incredible family and was welcomed by her two beautiful big sisters...



What a blessing she is to all who meet her!  Happy 3rd Birthday beautiful girl...I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment