Sunday, March 22, 2015

Jamie's Maternity Session Take 1 - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

I love maternity images and I especially love them when they are of my friends...and I get to spend ALL DAY taking them.  Literally all day. :)  Jamie and I just hung out and lounged in the afternoon at her home while I snapped some pictures.

Jamie does pregnancy well, she looks amazing and enjoys it.  I think these images really capture that!









Her house full of boys joined us for some of the pictures as well.  Soon, there will be a little girl joining this brood...so exciting!

Asher isn't going to be the baby of the family for much longer...


Jaxson and Asher will always be Jamie's "baby" boys though. :)

They are going to make amazing big brothers for the new addition to the family!


You don't get much more picture perfect than this!



The next time I see Jamie will be when I get to photograph the birth of this awaited daughter of theirs.  This is a privilege I do not take lightly...to be invited into the delivery room to capture such incredibly intimate and special moments is something I cannot describe.  Every time I have the honor of witnessing and photographing the birth of a child, I have to pinch myself.  I have the best job in the world...truly.

I look forward to sharing those images with you all in a couple of short weeks...or sooner!  


No comments:

Post a Comment