Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Sierer Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It's been so fun photographing the Sierer Family through the last few years since Eden was little (although she's STILL little!) and then getting to know them and eventually become great friends with them!

I love this family and their sweet little girls!




Eden is so fun!!!  She is so social and full of energy and curiosity!


She is gorgeous...so beautiful!


Monroe is such an incredible baby!  I got to watch (and photograph) as she came into the world and then got to be the first person to hold her after her Mommy and Daddy!


She loves me. ;)


Such a beautiful baby!!!


Mommy Love...


Daddy Love...



Love these two.  Love that my husband and I have developed a wonderful friendship with them!


Seriously such a great family!


Thanks Adam, Sam, Eden and Monroe for letting me photograph you again!  It's so awesome to be able to capture you all in pictures at all of the special times of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment