Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Patterson Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It was so nice meeting the lovely Patterson Family on this beautiful fall evening.  Their beauty and love were so fun to capture in pictures!

This image is in my top 5 favorite family images to date.  I love it so much!


They were a picture perfect little family...their kids Elle and Easton are as stunning as Mommy and Daddy!


Look at those sweeties!!!



Elle is all girl and so beautiful and sweet!  She was amazing to photograph!


And Easton was all boy...and a busy boy at that!  Look at that smile!




I can't resist some Mommy Love pictures...it was such a beautiful evening and to capture such a gorgeous Mommy with her kids...perfection...



As the sun set on our session, I grabbed a few more candid shots in the golden light.  Ahhhh...I love sunset sessions!


It was such a pleasure to meet you all and photograph your absolutely beautiful family!  Thank you for spending some time with me and making my job so easy!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Macey and family....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete