Saturday, July 5, 2014

Rock the Shot July Photo Challenge - Summer Vacation


I am not sure there is an image I have captured that screams "Summer Vacation" more than this one!  The sea, the sand, the sun and spending time with family.  That is what this image depicts!  I captured this moment for my dear friend Jamie while our families were on our summer vacation together a few weeks ago to commemorate the first moment her son, Jaxson saw the ocean...the first time he felt the salty sea water and squishy sand between his toes. 

When I saw that Rock the Shot was doing a July Photo Challenge for "Summer Vacation" images, I knew I wanted to enter this image.  I have never entered an image into a photo challenge before, but this situation just seemed too perfect! :)

Check out the other submissions at www.rocktheshotforum.com or click on the button below...



Camera and Lens Info:  Canon 5D Mark III with Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L


No comments:

Post a Comment