Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hudson at 6 months - Quad Cities Baby Photographer

 OH.MY.GOSH...



Isn't Hudson the CUTEST 6 month old ever?!?!!

I can't believe it has been 6 months since he entered the world!  I was able to be there for that special time and photograph as his Mommy labored and as everyone met him.  I got to photograph him at just  a few days old and then again at 3 months!  How awesome...I ADORE documenting his first year and just when I think he can't get any cuter...he goes and does this!




 Ya, it's almost too much cuteness to handle!

And this boy is so loved by so many!
Some Mama Love...

He is definitely SUPER...if I do say so myself!

He makes the cutest Batman ever!



And his message for all of the evil villains...


I feel so much safer knowing Sweet Huddy is protecting the city!


 Super Hero, Future Bradley Alumni...who know?!

A CEO holding IMPORTANT business meetings with his staff...he's practicing up!
He can do anything he wants!




Or maybe a model with his good looks!  Only hopefully not nude. Ha!


The sky is the limit for this jack of all trades! ;)



Thank you again and again guys for allowing me to capture your sweet little man as he grows!  I look forward to each time I get to see him!

1 comment:

  1. OMG....Jennie Peakin! You are the BEST photographer EVER! I love everyone of the pics! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your creativity and hard work!
    Julie Jones

    ReplyDelete