Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Paprocki Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It was such a pleasure to meet this adorable family! They suggested a location for our session that I had never done a session at and boy was I thrilled to see it when I arrived!

Willow trees, a wheat field, a beautiful pond, some fall colors mixed in, an overcast day, a barn and a beautiful family!  I'd say that's a pretty wonderful mix!
 


Emma was a joy to photograph...she is so beautiful!


I love me a Mommy Love shot. :)


The wheat field...eek.  I was sooo happy when we pulled up to it!!!
 


It was quite chilly (and by quite chilly, I mean cold!) this day!  You would never know by the warmth and love that exudes from this family!
 


It was a pleasure to meet you all!  Thank you for braving the chilly weather and in fact making me even forget about how chilly it was because I was too busy having so much fun photographing you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment