Friday, October 11, 2013

The Beautiful Taylor - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I got to photograph this beautiful senior a couple of weeks ago.
She is only the 2nd Senior I have photographed and just like my first Senior only a couple of weeks prior to this session, she was amazing to photograph!

I get some seriously beautiful clients!


We tootled around the Quad Cities, hitting several different locations.  And coming from a tiny town a couple of hours away, she will definitely have Senior Portraits that are much different than her classmates!

And she aspires to be Tinkerbell at Disney World.  How fun is that?!?!  Now THAT would be an amazing job!
I must say, she does look a bit like a garden fairy.  She fits the bill if you ask me! :)


It was so much fun getting to do such a large variety of shots of her to show all of her sides.
 


We even got a little rebellious and hopped into the fountain that signs are posted everywhere to stay out of! :)


No matter what we did, no matter the location, Taylor was a joy to photograph and clearly cannot take a bad picture!


She is a cheerleader...


And a soccer player...



And hopefully, soon to be Tinkerbell!
I would say that is one well rounded, beautiful Senior!

Enjoy these last months of high school, Taylor!  It was a pleasure to meet you and photograph you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment