Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fun family of 4 - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I have had the pleasure of photographing this fun family 3 times now!
They are always so fun to have in front of my lens. :)

Brendan does so great for pictures.  It's not always easy to find a 4th grade boy who is so cooperative!


McKenna is hysterical...and busy!  She has grown up and changed so much since the first time I photographed her!


And Claire is so sweet and reserved.  These 2 twins look so much alike, but have such different personalities!  Those dimples...oh my!

Such sweet kids!

But let's get real...THIS was more like it! :)
This is one of my favorite captures to date...LOVE how real this moment is.  I laugh every time I see this shot!


Thank you Missy, Brendan, McKenna and Claire for yet another fun photo session. :)
It's always a pleasure to see you each year !

No comments:

Post a Comment