Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blessed they are family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Love photographing this family each year!
This is my brother-in-law, sister-in-law and nieces.
Love them...so blessed to call them family!


And for reals...how cute are my nieces!!!
Oh my, I adore them!


Kayla just started kindergarten...and they better watch out!  She is FULL of personality. :)
 


And Leah is the kindest, most soft hearted little 2nd grader I know!
 


And this image displays the differences in Leah and Kayla's personalities perfectly!
Leah is into athletics and Kayla is the epitome of girly girl!


They are just too much fun!


And their shoes...I mean, ADORABLE!


I feel like each of the girls were JUST born!  Time flies and they are growing up soooo quickly!
Love this family and our relationship with them.
They are such a support to my family...I don't know what we'd do without them!


Thanks again, guys for another great session! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing pictures!!! I have to agree that this is one amazing family!!! Seeing these girls grow up has been a pleasure of mine!! I have been blessed to have taught/teach both these girls!!! Amazing parents as well!!!

    ReplyDelete