Monday, July 29, 2013

They love the camera - Quad Cities Childrens Photographer

Oh these girls...I love photographing them...and they LOVE getting photographed!
This is the third time I've had the pleasure of photographing them and they love it more and more each time...and so do I!  They are too of the most willing subjects I've ever had.  And when the session was over, they said, "awwww...already?!"  Love that.


Beautiful Katelyn has gotten so much more grown up since I met her the first time I photographed their family.  She didn't have glasses anymore and now is wearing contacts!
 
 


And Natalie came sporting a new, adorable pair of specs!  She wears them well!  And she has grown up SO MUCH since I photographed the little girl version of her for the first time not even 2 years ago!
 
 


And they seriously love each other...which makes my job easy!
 


Such fun sisters!


I love every minute I get to photograph these 2.  And the "outtakes" are hysterical too.  Oh my, when I let them loose to "work it" for the camera, they come up with some doozies for poses!  Love them!

Thanks girls for always being so fun to spend time with!

No comments:

Post a Comment