Thursday, July 25, 2013

Madden turns 1 - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I had so much fun photographing the beautiful Dexter Family to commemorate Sweet Madden's 1st Birthday last week!  You just don't get much cuter than this!


I was welcomed by the Dexter Family to their home and the surrounding land to do the pictures.  And you can't tell by the pictures, but it was the HOTTEST day of the year!  The air conditioned house only a few steps away was a nice bonus!


And all 3 were just so photogenic!  I love capturing Daddy Love...


...and Mommy Love. :)


And I knew I was going to like the family as soon as they mentioned they would like pictures in their Hawkeye attire!  My kinda people for sure! :)


And then Brenda broke out the most adorable onesie ever created for a little boy!  Oh my...I need another baby boy JUST to put this onesie on him...


And what's a 1st birthday photo session without some cake smashing?!


Madden dug right in!


It's possible he liked the balloons better than the cake, but he still had his fill of cake...well, mostly frosting! :)


And despite the crazy hot weather, he did amazing...was so happy nearly the entire time!  What a gorgeous child he is and it's clear it runs in the family...
 
Great looking, great personality and lots of fun.  I'd say it's the perfect combination!

Thank you Dexter Family for allowing me to come to your home to capture these images for you.  It was so much fun!  And Happy Birthday, Madden!!!  You are one blessed little man to have such amazing parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment