Sunday, May 20, 2012

Picture Perfect - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family was a joy to spend an hour with the other day!
Clearly they are a gorgeous family, but not only were they gorgeous, but they were super easy to photograph!  The girls, Abby and Anna were the definition of angelic.  Really, it was quite something.  I need parenting lessons from Kate I think.  Little Anna is the same age as my oldest and I must say that her maturity level was leaps and bounds above my little guy's!  To say I was impressed by these girls would be an understatement!
 
This picture is enough to make me want 2 more children...daughters of course!

And these girls are pretty blessed I'd say!  Their parents John and Kate (which seriously makes me think they need 6 more kids so they can be PLUS 8...ha) were super fun, laid back, go with the flow type of people.  I think if I had asked them to roll down the hill for a picture, they would have!  I diddn't though, don't worry. :)

And their girls know just how amazing their Mom and Dad are...

Daddy love...

The girls of the family...this is one beautiful set of girls!


Anna was so sweet.  Oh my.  She was as sweet as she looks!  And by just the way she moved and posed, I knew immediately that she was a dancer.  She loved to pose and I could have photographed her all day long!


Abby was equally as fun to photograph!  It almost became a competition between the 2 on who could pose better.  And for the photographer, that was something I wasn't going to complain about!  Abby was so mature and outgoing...even though she was just getting over being quite sick, I never would have known if I hadn't been told!  She was a trooper!
 
 



Though obedient and cooperative, don't think I was unable to get some silliness and giggles out of these girls.  They were just too easy!
This family made my job so easy!  Even in the 90 degree heat, I didn't even have to break a sweat.
C'mon...could they be any more picture perfect?!

I don't think so, you just don't get anymore picture perfect than this!

Thank you John, Kate, Abby and Anna.
It was a pleasure to spend an hour with your wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment