Friday, May 11, 2012

And then there were 5! - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It's hard to come up with words to talk about this photoshoot.
As an adoptive mother myself, I have a heart for adoption...a passion. I will never forget the finalization hearing when we adopted our son. And soon, we will be going through it all over again with our 2 newest additions. So to have been asked to be a part of this incredibly monumental occasion was such an honor and so very touching.  It's like an adoptive parent's delivery. :)  And I got to be there to witness a family of 3 become a family of 5...just like that.

I will mostly let the pictures speak for themselves...

The judge was such a nice guy!
 


Siblings...


Can you tell he's happy to have "officially and legally" become a part of this family?!
 


And this one was a bit giddy as well! :)
 


These brothers also gained an amazing big sister!


A family of 5!


The "new" parents!

Thank you so much, Kerry and Ben for allowing me the honor of witnessing this special moment.  And congratulations on the newest additions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment