Sunday, November 6, 2011

adorable boys - Quad Cities Children Photographer

I have the pleasure of knowing the lovely family that these 3 handsome men belong to. I've taken their photos 3 times now and these 3 are so much fun every time! Not only are they gorgeous, but they all 3 have such great personalities...all different from each other, but all adorable!

And whatever it takes for a group picture. Even if that means eating a leaf...whatever. :) Their mom was not in the slightest concerned with the leaf consumption little Quinn had. My kind of Mommy!


We added in Quinn's 1 year photos while we were at it...



And Cooper's 3 year photos...



When you have a busy brood of boys, you gotta multi task, right? So why not take some of the eldest, Gavin while we were at it! :)



And with another leaf in hand for dessert, I managed to even get a few shots where all 3 brothers were smiling!



It's always a blast to photograph this family!

Thanks again guys!!!

(Check out my 1st shoot with these boys HERE, and my 2nd shoot with them HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment