Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Carrolls: Quad Cities Family Photographer

I am starting to think that all of my clients MUST belong to the same club. To be in the club you must be all of the following:

1. Good looking

2. Easy going

3. Super cooperative

4. Follow directions easily

5. Fun and energetic

6. Unbelievably nice

Yup, every single one of my clients has been part of this club and this family was no different...


Do you think they even questioned for a second when I asked them to do this? Nope...not for a second.



This may have been the quickest family photo session I've had...or close to it. Not because I was hurrying through it, but because they just did everything I asked and before I knew it, I had already taken several hundred pictures of them!



Although, I could have snapped pictures of adorable, little Max all day long!









Thank you Ali, Craig and Max for being part of the club!

You were a joy to photograph!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jennie-
    We are soooooo happy with the outcome. You did an amazing job capturing my family! Cant wait to see them all! I am sure we will be doing more with you in the future! Thanks for all your hard work!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete