Friday, August 19, 2011

Boys: Quad Cities Childrens Photographer

I got to spend an hour with little Ryker and George the other day.

Their grandma contacted me about photographing them as little Ryker lives far away and would be in town. Perfect! Oh, I am so glad I got these two in front of my lens.

I love boys. I love photographing girls as well, don't get me wrong! However, I KNOW boys, I'm used to boys...you know, since I have one (or 2 if you count my husband!) of my own. :)

I could have just died when I saw each of these boys' gorgeous faces, hair and eyes! I am a sucker for longer hair on boys, and George melted my heart with his! Just like my little man's longer hair! And Ryker's sweet cheeks and piercing eyes...wow, I could have just eaten him up! These boys are going to break some hearts someday!

Let's start with Ryker...


And George...




It was a lot of work getting them together for a picture. You know, two busy children under the age of 3...you'll have that! You know me, I love a candid shot more than anything!


This one just tickles me when I look at it! Oh my goodness these little handsome men are just too much!







Crazy story about George (or George's family I guess). He and his mother were there at our location when I arrived. His mother and I started to make small talk and where we lived came up. Long story short...little George and his family live 3 HOUSES DOWN from me! I mean, what are the chances?! I am talking a stones throw away...literally! And lucky for me, his mommy is a stay at home mommy as well AND super sweet to boot! I was thrilled to meet them and know some more people in the neighborhood as we are fairly new to our home and neighborhood.


I see coffee and play dates in my future with George and his mommy! ;)



Thank you Jean, for letting me photograph your handsome grandsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment