Sunday, October 13, 2024

Lily - PVHS Class of 2025 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

It's so crazy when I photograph a senior who I have been photographing since they were little.  That is the case with Lily.  I still see that little girl in her, but she has grown into such a sweet, beautiful young lady.  I had so much fun with her session...she is absolutely stunning as you can see, but she's just fun as well!  She will be following in her sisters' footsteps and heading to Iowa for college.

Check out her sneaks below...























Time flies. I'm not sure how you're soon going to be graduating, but I know that no matter what you choose to do, you will be successful.  Enjoy these last months of high school before starting the next chapter!  It's been so fun watching you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment