Tuesday, September 13, 2022

The Leone Family - Quad Cities Photographer

This family is one of my OG families from back when I started this photography business!  I don't even recall how they found me, but I can tell you that I am SO GLAD they did!  We have a couple of traditions...
1. We do their session on Labor Day every single year!
2.  Alaina kisses Jonathan on the cheek for a picture...no matter how old they get.  It's a tradition. :)

This location was the very first location I photographed this amazing family at and so it was fun to go back a decade later and use this spot again!

Check out their sneaks below...



















 As usual, you all were amazing to photograph and I just love catching up with you each year!  Can't wait for you to see your whole gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment