Friday, July 22, 2022

Bode - Class of 2023 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I can't believe my tiny little nephew, Bode who I spent every weekday with watching for his first 9 months of life is now six and a half feet tall and pretty much an entire man graduating from high school next year.  Like how did he turn into a whole man?  I don't know how I feel about it.  He was the CUTEST baby and he's one handsome young man now!  I got to snap some of his Senior Portraits for him while I was in Florida for vacation a couple of weeks ago and I look forward to grabbing some more before he graduates!

Check out his sneaks below!
















Love these two!


 Thank you for being a trooper, Bode.  You made my job easy and I can't wait to get some more pictures for you!  Love you SO MUCH and I am SOOOO proud of you!  Cannot wait to watch you complete your high school career and go on to the next chapter of your life!!!!  So incredibly lucky to be your aunt!

2 comments:

  1. Jennie, this was such a fun experience, and I can’t imagine anyone else being able to capture all of who this kid is. Love you SO much, and you are so incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, Nice pictures of Bode. You truly captured Bodes personality!! I love the ones walking on the beach and of course the one of him and his mom. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete