Monday, May 2, 2022

Malia - BHS Class of 2022

After a couple reschedules due to this unpredictable and crazy Iowa spring weather we've been having, I finally got the gorgeous Malia in front of my lens!  She was such a trooper because it turned out that even after rescheduling, we had some pretty cold temperatures and windy conditions this day.  I was IMPRESSED by her ability to look completely comfortable in the brisk conditions.  And then girl can't take a bad picture, obviously!  It was so nice to have a Senior in front of my lens again...one of my favorite subjects to photograph...and I loved chatting with her about her future plans and getting to meet her mom too!




















Malia, I can't wait for you to see ALL of your pictures!  Best wishes to you as you take this next step in your life's journey!  What an exciting time for you!  Thank you for making my job so easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment