Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Coach Ru - Quad Cities Photographer

I love this gorgeous woman.  She is all the things that I want to be...
Strong, Loving, Compassionate, Smart, Beautiful, Motivated, Funny, Adventurous, Positive
She is joy and light and even through tough times and struggles, she is incredibly inspirational and so optimistic.  I am so grateful that our paths crossed.

And I LOVE having her in front of my lens.  She is SO FUN to photograph!

Check Coach Ru out on the socials...you won't regret it!

And check out her sneaks below!
















 I love you, friend.  You amaze me every day.  I can't wait for you to see all of the images, but am so excited to share these sneaks.  It is an honor to have you in front of my lens and a joy just to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment