Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Jaimie celebrates her 30th...and her pregnancy! - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

I just love this girl...her whole family actually.  This session was pretty amazing and hysterical!  I would expect nothing less of this crew!

I met Jaimie and Lewis as they were walking the halls of the hospital, ready to deliver their first.  I was there for the entire delivery through the night and watched them become parents.  An experience like that really does bring you closer to people!  They are incredible humans though and I just love all of the fun and unique photo sessions we've done!

I was there when they welcomed their 2nd, Magnolia as well!  And now with their 3rd due soon, due to Covid, I won't be able to be there.  It's so sad!!!!  So we had to do something fun fore her maternity pictures while also commemorating her 30th birthday!!!

Fun was definitely had!

Enjoy these sneaks below...



















 It's hard to wrap my head around you all delivering another baby without me being their to capture it all!  I am so glad we got to do this and I cannot wait to meet your newest addition!!!! <3  Thanks for always being so awesome to photograph and for always putting your trust in me to capture these special memories in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment