Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tyler & Shana - Quad Cities Photographer

I had SO MUCH FUN photographing these two!  I have known Tyler for YEARS and have watched him turn into a man, but I still look at him has a kid sometimes.  So it is sort of surreal to see him so in love and preparing to marry the woman of his dreams.  It was such an honor to capture their love and just the two of them laughing and having fun.  Their love is so clear and I know they will have a beautiful life together.  Shana is not only incredibly gorgeous, but just such a great person...I could tell that in just this one night meeting her!  So excited for the both of them!!!

Check out their sneaks below!

















Thank you for choosing me to capture this special time in your lives!  It was so much fun and such an honor!  I can't wait for you to see all of your pictures!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment