Sunday, August 16, 2020

Delaney ~ Class of 2021 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

I could write 5 paragraphs about this girl and all of the memories I have of her growing up.  Traveling with her and her family, playing with toy food in her kitchen with her, watching her slide down her plastic slide 847 times a day when hanging out at her house.  Her parents went to college with my husband and I met them when Delaney was 2.  We have been just the best of friends since...going through so many things in life together.  I cannot believe Delaney will be graduating!  TIME IS A THIEF!  She is going to do amazing things...she is such an awesome young lady with the sweetest heart.  And she is smart and athletic and beautiful and has such a bright future!

Check out her sneaks below!























I love you, girl!  I cannot wait to see what your future holds!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment